Woven Wire Mesh
Wirecloth Sales & Development Ltd specialise in the supply of woven wire meshes. We carry large stocks of a range of meshes from as fine as 38 micron to as coarse as 1/2″ (12.5mm). We can also supply coarser, heavy duty woven meshes on a woven to order basis.
We can supply the following weave patterns:
- Square mesh plain weave
- Square mesh twilled weave
- Dutch twilled weave
- Dutch plain weave
- Reverse Dutch plain weave
- Reverse Dutch twilled weave
- Double and triple crimp coarse weaves
- Mild double crimp woven wire mesh
- Mild double crimp woven wire meshStainless Steel woven and welded wire meshesStainless
- Steel plain weave woven wire mesh
- We can supply mesh in rolls, slit to width, cut pieces and disc formats.
- For an explanation of the different weave patterns and list of the commonly available meshes, please download our Woven Wire Mesh .pdf brochure.
Learn more about
You will find yourself working in a true partnership resulting in an incredible experience and end product.
Fill all information details to consult with us to get services from us
Our policy is to use only “first class” materials and whether you need just a few square feet, or 100 rolls, we are pleased to supply.
One Off Jobs
We also manufacture products from the above material and can cater for one-off jobs, small, medium runs as well as large quantity runs.
We specialise in all forms of wiremesh, e.g. woven wire, knitted wire, welded wire, perforated metals and expanded metal.